Once in a while every geek has to throw off his usual attire to get suited! However, if you still want to show off your geeky spirit, these official Startrek Cufflinks can come in handy. These classic cufflinks are made from enamel and rhodium plated silver and come in two designs. The first is a representation of the always classy Delta Shield. The second design is a tiny replica of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701. Both are handsome, high-quality accessories that will surely be a candy for your eyes for a long time.
* Officially licensed Star Trek cufflinks in enamel and rhodium plated silver
* Two styles: Delta Shield or Enterprise NCC-1701
* They may force you to dress up, but you can still express your geeky style
The Star Trek Cufflinks are priced at $49.99 and available here
Pictures of Star Trek Cufflinks
Samsung has introduced CL80 digital camera that comes with 14 mega pixel and integrated WiFi. The Samsung CL80 lets you see every scene in a completely exciting way. A host of top-ranked features and technologies turns this camera into a true must-have. And the small, handheld size makes it easy to take it with you everywhere you go.
You dont need to be amazed with WiFi integration in camera as Sony Cybershot DSC G3 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ50 are already there with WiFi equipped features. But still, Samsung feels there should be more opponents and the answer is Samsung CL80.
Samsung CL80 Specifications:
- 31mm Wide Angle Lens
- 14 Megapixels & 7x Optical Zoom
- Smart Auto 2.0 (Smart Auto analyzes key elements of your composition such as color, brightness, motion and subject; then automatically adjusts to take the perfect shot)
- HD Movies (record HD video in 1280x720p resolution at 30 frames per second)
- 3.7″ AMOLED Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Image Stabilization (feature allows you to capture crystal-clear, blur-free shots without using a flash or tripod)
- Instant Uploads with Wi-Fi (Upload your photos to Facebook, Picassa, Flickr, Photobox or your movies to Youtube; thanks to integrated WiFi)