We are all very familiar with error 404. A 404 Not Found error page is a common type of error that users see when they try to reach a non-existent page. You may experience 404 because either a page has been deleted, there is a broken link or probably you are not good with spellings (jst just like me).
A custom error page is a feature of most Web server software that allows you to replace default error messages with custom messages you create. The default error messages tend to be fairly generic, and not particularly user-friendly, so making custom messages for a site is recommended. These custome 404 error pages usually place a link to home page, contact us page with a custom message. I have searched for some creative custom 404 error pages and here is a great collection for that: (Note that ownership of following graphics remains with the respective owners)
- How to Add Pages and Manager Errors in Windows Phone 7 [Tutorial 6]
- Fix Purple Screen – Jailbreakme error
- Youtube – How to Solve ‘Object Moved to Here (ERROR)’ in Pakistan
- WordPress Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_load_image() (previously declared in…
- Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.0 OS with Custom Firmware
- Create Custom Comic Books with Apple’s New Invention