With the release of iOS4.2, Apple also released a folder management which allows user to manage the homescreen app to folders. It is indeed very useful feature but so many complaints are coming about the disappearance of the folders.
Users reported that folders get deleted by themselves which results in the so many apps come back on the homescreen. The main cause of this problem is still unknown but the by considering the users comments in deep it is figured out that this problem usually came when users are updating any app
The latest version of iOS did not consider this problem and there are also rumors that this problem might also affect the iPad as well. So many users who updated their iPad to iOS 4.2 are complaining about the same problem.
We are still waiting for any permanent solution from Apple but in the mean while users come up with a fix. Here is one of them
“Update all your applications, move them into folders and then sync your iPhone/iPad.”
One thing to remember here is that get the latest version of iTunes before trying to fix this problem.
The users having same problem and those who try this fix, let us know about your valuable comments in this regard.
- iOS 5 leaked – Updated Multitasking, New Method of Creating Folders and Integrated Facebook App
- How to Remove Empty Folders and SubFolders with Folder Vanity Remover?
- Google Latitude App For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad is Available for Download
- Video Calling Feature of Skype App for iPhone – Coming in 2011
- Historypin App – Convert Your iPhone Into Time Machine And Watch Past Of Any Place
- Use jailbreak app “Air Home Video” to stream videos shot by iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad via Airplay