Sequel to the award winning RPG Dungeon Hunter is available on iTunes now. The second version is now optimized for iPad with HD graphics. In Dungeon Hunter 2 you are one of the sons of the immortal King. You will Survive a war, escape from prison, and travel across your realm to save everything. The game is based on Dark Fantasy atmosphere in the realm of Gothicus.
- Play the campaign alone or in a group of up to 4 adventurers at the same time.
- Team up online via Wi-Fi or locally via Bluetooth or local wireless.
- Compatible with the Game Center and Gameloft LIVE!: find teammates, rise through the ranks in the leaderboards, unlock achievements and more.
- Fight tougher enemies, face even more challenging quests, and combine the talents of your team members to become even deadlier.
- Enjoy the same addictive hack-’n-slash gameplay, with new finely tuned controls and save system.
- An open world 5 times bigger than in the first game with more enemies, more areas, more quests and more hours of enjoyment.
- 3 difficulty levels, all of which can be unlocked by finishing the game once.
- Choose among 3 character classes with 2 specializations each and improve your character with dozens of different skills.
- Hundreds of unique items to collect, including melee and ranged weapons, that will impact your character’s look and skills.
Size: 467 MB
- iTunes –Official Download
- Dungeon Hunter 2 – Cheats & Achievements for iPhone and iPad
- Silent Hunter 1.0 HD for iPad
- Dungeon Siege III Screenshots For PC
- How user friendly is iPad? See a 2.5 yrs old using iPad [Video]
- N.O.V.A. 2 The Hero Rises Again for iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Infinity Blade Screenshots for iPhone and iPad