Norton Smartphone Security version 6.0 for Android not only protects your device but also the information within it. Most of the features that it boasts have previously been included in other ani-viruses as well but i am not very sure about Android.
The “Remote Lock and Wipe” feature helps you to remotely disable your mobile device if it is lost, stolen, or its SIM card removed, to prevent thieves from using it or accessing your private information. You can even remotely wipe out/delete all of your personal information so cybercriminals can’t use it to steal your identity or money. You also don’t need to buy a new Anti-Malware for Android as an anti-malware is included in this super security pack.
Hey, were you also searching for Call Blocker for Android to block unwanted calls at you your android? This is also included in Norton Smartphone Security for Android. So what else you need? If you have other phones you can check out our older post for Mobile Anti viruses here.
- Loss/Theft of Your Private Information
- Loss/Theft of Your Mobile Device
- Annoying Unwanted Calls and Text Messages
- Mobile Threats
Eliminates mobile threats before they can cause you problems
- Detects and removes threats and forbidden files without affecting your mobile device’s performance
- Scans all the files and app updates you download to your mobile device for threats
Operating system requirements
- Android™: 2.x or later
- Android™ 2.0 with 1.8 MB of storage
Download Norton Smartphone Security for Android
- Security vulnerability for Android Market users?
- Download Norton AntiVirus 2011 – Free Beta
- Android Became the world’s Number One Smartphone Platform
- INQ’s ‘Cloud Touch’ Android Smartphone for Facebook lovers
- Download Microsoft Security Essentials 2 – Latest Release
- Norton AntiVirus 2010