Its a big day today as iOS 4 is now officially released and hence we are active as well to share with our readers the method to Unlock iPhone 3GS 3G, iOS 4 with Baseband 05.13.04 / 05.12.01
Here is a simple Step Wise Process:
Step 1. Open the Cydia and go to Manage Tab at the bottom of Cydia. Once there press “Sources” button
Step 2. Once the new screen open, press the Edit button on Top Right of the iPhone screen. Then press the Add button as you can see on Top Left of the screen.
Step 3. In the following screen, enter the following URL: http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com and press Add Source button.
Step 4. As soon as the source is added to the Cydia, hit the return to Cydia button as you can find at the bottom of the screen and then press Done button.
Step 5. Now go straight to Search tab and search for Ultrasn0w and press Install it.
Step 6. Installing Ultrasn0w 0.93 will unlock iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.0 with base band 04.26.08, 05.13.04, 05.12.01
Step 7. Now that the installation is complete, just reboot your device and its unlocked and you can use SIM from any carrier now.
Was that process tough? I am sure not at all. So keep following us and we will make iPhone life easy for you. You can also read other related posts below.
- Unlock iPhone 3GS with Ultrasn0w on iOS 4 GM Baseband 04.26.08
- Confirmed! Ultrasn0w Will Even Unlock iOS 4.2.1 Baseband 05.15.04 For iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- Unlock iOS 4.3.1 on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Ultrasn0w After Jailbreaking with Sn0wbreeze 2.4 – How to Guide
- How to Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS & iPhone 3G with Ultrasn0w 0.93
- How to Unlock iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 Using Ultrasn0w fixer
- How to Unlock iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 [Old & New Bootrom] Using Ultrasn0w 1.2.2