Android phones are fast capturing the market share and hence more and more people are adopting them. In the day to day usage, you might come across a situation where you want to open zipped or compressed files on your Android phone. It is at this moment that you will realize that Android does not open many such files itself and you have to use some apps to help you open them.
For all the compressed and zipped files to be opened on Android, we highly recommend AndroZip File Manager App for Android to our readers since it comes for free and it supports the following compressed/Zipped file formats:
Work with archives: ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2
Not only this, AndroZip File Manager also got other important features like task killer, search, and applications manager, through which can install apps from within a compressed file. It is worth mentioning here that other popular Android apps like Astrofile Manager and Dual File Manager does not support 7Zip format and hence AndroZip File Manager is the only app supporting all the formats.
Click here to Download AndroZip File Manager App from AppBrain or Scan the QR Code from your android phone to download it directly.
- Google’s Voice Actions App vs Vlingo App for Android – Review
- UltimateFavesPRO For Android Lets You Manage Apps,Contacts,Bookmarks And More[App Review]
- Most Downloaded Apps on Android [App Review]
- World Wonders Android App – Review
- Dave’s Crystal Ball – Fortune Telling Android App Review
- Vonage Mobile App for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android -Make Free Calls Through Facebook [Review]