If you are reading this post, you must be an iPhone user who is not happy with his current battery alert system. The built in iPhone battery power alerts the user when the power level comes below 20% and it gives a second alert when the power crosses 10%. And once that is done, the next step is to shut down automatically. Now frankly speaking, i don’t like this system myself. Moreover, i have to switch off my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth network manually when my battery level reaches 20% level and i get an alert. I always wished there was some app that could automate this process for me.
Now our today app review is that of PowerAlerter, a customizable battery alert app available for jailbroken iPhones through the Cydia store. The app allows you to set customizable power alerts at various levels i.e 50% or 30%. Not only this, you can also set various alert types i.e sound based alert or vibration alerts. The cherry of the ice is that you can even customize the app to disable Wi-Fi at certain power level. This will let the user to have a good visibility of his iPhone power level as well as a good alert system. The PowerAlerter official descriptions says following on Cydia store:
With this tweak, you will get alerts (visual, haptic and audio) if the charge of your iOS device will drop under a certain percentage.
The app is not for free even though its on Cydia store. The PowerAlerter apps will cost you $1.5. Do share with us if you know any other such app available for free.
- Now Manage Your Photos On iPhone And iPod Touch Without PC or iTunes by Using Jailbreak App (PhotoAlbums+)
- MakeItMine App for iPhone Let You Customize Carrier/Operator Name
- Get rid Of Proximity Sensor Issue In iPhone By Using Jailbreak App “CallLock”
- Give Landscape View To Your iPhone’s Home Screen And Apps By Jailbreak App SBRotator
- Use jailbreak app “Air Home Video” to stream videos shot by iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad via Airplay
- GV Mobile+ for iPhone Available for Download on Apple App Store