Couple of days ago, all of us were speculating on the behalf of leaked images that Apple will launch two iPhone models simultaneously and now it is almost confirmed because iPhone 5 release has been confirmed in the 1st half of October and At&t also start showing iPhone 4S white in its internal inventory system. Engadget found it today and also released a screenshot. Check it out.
A helpful tipster sent us this tasty morsel, from AT&T’s internal system, listing the “iPhone 4s White” beneath a handful of already familiar Apple handsets. Could it be? Is Cupertino actually planning on bringing a white version of its next iPhone out at launch? We’re afraid only time will tell.
- Source -
This image also raise some questions that why At&t didn’t show the iPhone 4s capacity and if we consider the previous devices from Apple then “S” should be capital. It actually doesn’t look like At&t internal inventory system but for the confirmation of this news we have to wait for some more days. We are expecting that Apple will release iPhone 4S along with iPhone 5. If this will be the case then its just matter of some days.
We will keep an eye on all the latest news about iPhone 4S and will keep our blog up-to-date so keep visiting TechNama.
- iMovies for iPhone 4 [Video Included]
- Download Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 (11C40) Included iCloud Beta 8 and Safari 5.1.1
- iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S (8GB) Will Launch In End Of Semptember – Reuters Reported
- Skyfire submits iPhone browser for App Store approval – Flash to Hit iPhone fans?
- iPhone 5 Will Have 3.5 – 3.7 Inch Screen, Metal Back And Will Be Similar To iPhone 4
- Comparison Between Verizon iPhone 4 and AT&T iPhone 4