Apple just released the iTunes 10.4.1 for Mac OS X and windows. This updated version is available via software update (12 MB) and can also be downloaded (77MB) from the link given below. It is for sure that to make the upcoming iPhone 5 and iOS 5 work perfectly for general users, Apple have to make iTunes perfect and compatible with iOS 5. This release also seems a step in this direction. It contains plenty of improvements and bug fixes in it. Check out the change log released by Apple.
What’s new in iTunes 10.4.1
iTunes 10.4.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
• Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
• Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
• Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
• Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
- Source -
The most noticeable feature in iTunes 10.4.1 is that the delays in iTunes 10.4 have been vanished in this version and it responses more quickly than before. We would recommend you to make a full backup of your system before installing this update. There is no report of any bug in this version up til now but its always wise to take precautionary measures.
Download iTunes 10.4.1 for Mac and Windows
Keep visiting TechNama for latest news and how-to-guides.
- Download iTunes 10.2.2 For Mac and Windows
- Download iTunes 10.2 for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac
- Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 6 For Windows And Mac To Sync With iOS 5 beta 6
- Download iTunes 10.1 for Mac and Windows – AirPlay and iOS 4.1 Supported
- iTunes 9.2.1 for Windows and Mac Available – Download
- Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 6.1 For Windows And Mac