RecBoot v1.3 for Windows, Mac and Linux is a must have a tool for any idevice owners. If you are an old user then you must be aware that the process of putting idevices in and out from the recovery mode becomes a great trouble sometimes. If you ever faced such problem and don’t want to face it again them simply download Recboot v 1.3 from the link given below and kick this problem out of your life.
It is very useful in the problems like recovery mode loops, iTunes error and broken home or power button.
This version 1.3 is just for windows users. Whereas , for mac users, v2.2 is available and can be downloaded from the link at the end.
The prominent feature of these latest versions of mac and windows is that you don’t need to copy the iTunesMobileDevice.dll in the root of Recboot. Now simply install .NET framework v4.0, iTunes 9.2 or later and LibUSB and Recboot will run on your system perfectly fine. You can easily download all of these necessary tools from the links given below.
We are pretty sure that you will not miss this tool.
- Download iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows & Mac OS X
- Download .NET Framework v4.0
- Download LibUSB
- Download Recboot v1.3 for Windows
- Download Recboot v1.0.2 for Mac OS X
- Download RecBoot 2.2 for Mac OS X 10.5.x and above
- Download Recboot v1.0.2 for Linux
Keep visiting TechNama for latest tools.
- Download iTunes 10.4.1 For Mac OS X and Windows
- Download iTunes 10.2.2 For Mac and Windows
- Download iTunes 10.2 for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac
- Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 6 For Windows And Mac To Sync With iOS 5 beta 6
- Download VLC Media player 1.0.0 for Linux, Windows, Mac
- Download iTunes 10.1 for Mac and Windows – AirPlay and iOS 4.1 Supported