iPhone dev team has released the Redsn0w 0.9.8b7 especially for iPad 1G running on iOS 5 beta 6. Redsn0w got new version because Apple released the updated iOS 5 beta 6 for iPad 1G today. Now you can easily jailbreak iPad 1G on updated and original iOS 5 beta 6. Moreover, iPhone dev teams also introduced the explicit support for iOS 4.3.5 and 4.2.10 in this 7th beta version of Redsn0w 0.9.8 which means that now you don’t need to give path of above mentioned iOS versions while jailreaking with Redsn0w 0.9.8b7.
If you are interested in Redsn0w 0.9.8b7 and want to jailbreak your device using it then keep in mind that it is a tethered jailbreaking solution and you have to connect your device with computer each time you want to reboot the device. We speculate that even if iPhone dev team will find the untethered jailbreaking solution before iOS 5 release, they will never release it until Apple release the iOS 5. What do you think about it?
The final version of iOS 5 is expected to be in our hands along with iPhone 5 and most awaiting iCloud service. Until then download Redsn0w 0.9.8b7 and enjoy tethered jailbreaking.
Keep visiting TechNama for latest jailbreaking and unlocking tools and how-to-guides.
- Download Sn0wbreeze 2.8b7 To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 7
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.8b7b To Tethered Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 7
- Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak with Single Click – Updated Redsn0w is Coming
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.7 beta 2 to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 on Mac OSX
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.6rc13 to Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4/3GS, iPodTouch 3G/4G and iPad on iOS 4.3.2
- Download iOS 4.3 Beta 3 for iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV and iPad