Nowadays, famous VoIP software like Skype don’t need any kind of introduction. It is widely used on all kinds of smartphones and computer operating systems all over the globe to remain in touch with the dear ones. Skype for Mac was released back in January 2011 with UI enhancements and with other cool features and now it has been updated to Skype 5.1 with various bug fixes and new features.
- Fixed many issues including the iSight Firewire webcam detection problem
- Participants in group calls can easily identify active speakers
- Provide us with your call quality feedback after a call ends
- You can select recent called numbers stored in the dial pad.
New Features in Skype 5.1:
- Contact groups shown in on the right hand side, allowing more space in the side bar
- Several minor bug fixes Dial recently called numbers from dial pad
- Call Quality Feedback
- Focus on active speakers in group calls
For more details on features and other improvements in Skype 5.1, click here.
Keep visiting TechNama for latest software and tools.
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.7 b6 – Fixes Skype Issues
- Skype 4.1 Beta for Windows New Features
- Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 6 For Windows And Mac To Sync With iOS 5 beta 6
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.7b3 – Fixes Embedded Video Issues
- Download iTunes 10.2.2 For Mac and Windows
- Download iTunes 10.4.1 For Mac OS X and Windows