Here we have another updated version of Sn0wbreeze to build a custom firmware for untethered jailbreaking on iOS 4.2.1. Sn0wbreeze 2.2.1 includes the fixes of bugs in Sn0wbreeze 2.2 like drag and drop the IPSW files, iBook issue, windows classic issue and if you are using iPhone 3G then iREB issue also has been resolved in Sn0wbreeze 2.2.1. Here are the exact words by ih8sn0w.
sn0wbreeze 2.2.1 now at http://ih8sn0w.com (Fixes Verizon iPhones, iBooks 100%, Drag & Drop IPSW implemented, and Windows Classic issues).
oh, and it also fixes iREB issues for the iPhone 3G on “Waiting for iBSS” for some machines.
- Source -
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.2.1
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.7 b6 – Fixes Skype Issues
- Download ipswDownloader For Windows – Download iOS IPSW Files In a Most Easy Way
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.7b3 – Fixes Embedded Video Issues
- Save iOS 4.2.1 ipsw File and Hashes for iOS 4.3 Untethered Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 6 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.8b6 On All iOS Devices – Download Available
- Download ipswDownloader – A Tool To Download IPSW Firmware Files