We all are aware of the missing copy paste option in windows phone 7. If you an owner of windows phone 7 and thinking to change your phone just due to this feature then stop thinking like so because Microsoft has released the update of Windows phone 7 called as NoDo. Apart from so many new and cool features it also enables the copy past feature in WP7 .
Important: NoDo prevents Chevron WP7 to work. So homebrew apps will not run any more.
Here is the press release of company about Nodo.
OS version: 7.0.7390.0
- Copy & paste. You asked for it—now it’s here. Just tap a word and drag the arrows to copy and paste it on your phone. You can copy text from emails, text messages, web pages, and Office Mobile documents, and paste it anywhere you can type. To learn more, see Copy & paste.
- Faster apps and games. Nobody likes to wait. That’s why we’ve whittled down the time it takes for apps and games to start up and resume. It’s all part of our focus on getting you to the things you love, easier and faster.
For the full list of improvements and new features, click on the link given below.
How to Install Nodo in WP7?
Updating WP7 to NoDo is really simply. Simply connect you WP7 to your computer by using USB cable and start “Zune”. You will see the instructions on screen. Just follow those easy instructions and your phone will be updated to NoDo.
After updating your WP7 to NoDo, Let us know about your comments and queries by writing in the comment section below.
Keep visiting TechNama for latest updates of different devices.
- First ever Homebrew App (ChevronWP7 Custom Ringtone Manager) has been released for Windows Phone 7
- Windows Phone 7 – Create a Silverlight Windows Phone 7 App Project
- Download Windows Live Messenger for Windows Phone 7
- Microsoft Released Windows 7 SP1 Publicly – Download Available
- Apple has Released iBooks 1.1.2 Update
- Cydia Got Update with “Manage Account” Feature – Save The History of Your Downloaded or Purchased Apps