iOS 4.3.2 has been launched and a lot of idevice users have updated their idevices on iOS 4.3.2. Tethered jailbreak tools have been released and so many users have jailbreaked their idevice successfully on iOS 4.3.2. We have published the detailed guides on jailbreaking iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad using PwnageTool 4.3.2 Bundles and now here is the guide on jailbreaking the iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 using PwnageTool 4.3.2 Bundles.It is important to inform you before the start of the guide that it is a tethered jailbreak and you will need to boot in tethered mode at the end of the process by using the tethered boot utility.
The jailbreaking method of iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 is same like jailbreaking the iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.2 using PwnageTool 4.3.2 bundles.
All you have to change is that download the PwnageTool Bundles 4.3.2 made especially for iPhone 3GS from the link given below instead of downloading the bundles for iPhone 4 in the guide.
Don’t forget to let us know after jailbreaking your iPhone 3GS by writing in the comment section below.
Keep visiting TechNama for latest jailbreaking and unlocking tools and guides.
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 On iOS 4.3.2 Using PwnageTool 4.3.2 Bundles
- Jailbreak iPhone 3GS Old Bootrom and New Bootrom on iOS 4.3 GM Using PwnageTool Bundles – How to Guide
- Jailbreak iPhone 3GS New and Old Bootrom on iOS 4.3.1 Using PwnageTool – How to Guide
- How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 3G/4G on iOS 4.3.2 Using PwnageTool 4.3.2 Bundles
- How to Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 3G/4G and iPad on iOS 4.3.2 Using PwnageTool 4.3.2
- Jailbreak iPhone 4 or 3GS on iOS 4.2.1 Using PwnageTool – How to Guide