The title of this post may amazed you but it’s truth that you can run the Linux on your iPhone and iPad. Linux is the most powerful operating system up till now and you can’t even imagine to do the task in any other OS what you can do in Linux. A group of guys have start working on porting the Linux on iPhone and iPod Touch and also released an image of Linux booting on iPad. According to the this group, only the owners of latest idevice which are equipped with the A4 processor or later will be able to port Linux in their devices.
After the success of this group, this totally new discovery will open various new ways for programmers and developers to play with iOS. Android OS is already portable to old idevices using the processor lower than A4 like iPhone 3GS but if this group get succeeded then we are pretty sure that developers will figure out a way to port the Android on the latest idevices as well.
We will update the download link and a detail how-to-guide of porting the Linux on idevices and porting the android on latest idevices. Stay tuned with TechNama for latest news and how-to-guides from the world of technology
- Step by Step Guide on Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak of iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Windows Compatible Greenpois0n RC5 B2
- Step by Step Guide to Jailbreak your iPhone 3G/3GS with PwnageTool 4.1.3 to update Baseband to 06.15.00
- Jailbreak using Redsn0w0.9.6b3, Step by Step Guide to patch and install Cydia on iOS4.2.1
- Step by Step guide to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 GM Using Redsn0w 0.9.6b2
- Step By Step guide On Installing The Google Voice App On iPod Touch
- Step By Step Guide On Jailbreaking The Apple TV 2G Having iOS 4.2.1 with PwnageTool