All of you must be reading the rumors about iPad 2 from several weeks. Even the launch date of iPad 2 is still not clear and the rumors of iPad3 start flying on the web. So many people are expecting that Apple will launch iPad 2 on the launch anniversary of iPad 1. The important point about the rumors of iPad 3 is that Gruber predicted about it who is probably the best-sourced Apple writer in the world.
According to Gruber:
If my theory is right, they’re not only going to be months behind the iPad 2, but if they slip until late summer, they might bump up against the release of the iPad 3. And not only did they announce this with a distant ship date, they did it with no word on pricing.
- Source -
After some time of above quoted post, Gruber wrote another post in which he claimed that Apple will release iPad 3 in September in the iPod event.
Keep visiting TechNama for all the latest updates of iPad 2 and iPad 3.
- Apple Possibly Launch iOS 4.3 and Introduce iPad 2 Within Next Ten Days
- iOS 5 And New MobileMe – Apple Possibly Launch in April 2011
- iPad 3 is expected to Arrive in September, 2011
- Apple to Possibly Launch iOS 5 and iPhone 5 at WWDC 2011
- Next iOS 5 Update Will Release on September 21 – Possibly GM Version
- iPad 2 Possibly come with NFC-Equipped Accessories and Carbon Fiber Body