Everyone was waiting so impatiently for any news regarding the jailbreak of iPad 2 and at last here it is. The famous member of iPhone dev team P0sixninja posted a tweet today and claimed that the iPad 2 jailbreak is in last stages. We are expected that it will be integrated with updated version of greenposi0n.
Right after the launch of iOS 4.3.1, dev team immediately released some tools to tethered jailbreak idevices and later on some untethered jailbreaking tools also came on surface like PwnageTool 4.3, Sn0wbreeze 2.5 and redsn0w 0.9.6 RC 9 but iPad 2 remain missing in the supporting devices of all these tools.
It is important to note that the exploit found by Comex to jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 was patched in iPad 2 and there are also no news about the compatibility of iOS with the upcoming iPad 2 jailbreak. So we suggest iPad 2 users to stay on iOS 4.3 unless any solid news comes on surface regarding the iPad 2 jailbreak.
We will keep an eye on all the latest updates about iPad 2 jailbreak and will publish as soon as they will release so keep visiting TechNama.
- Updated Version of GreenPois0n for iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak – Coming Soon
- Untethered Jailbreak idevices on iOS 4.3.1 Using Redsn0w And PwnageTool – Coming Soon
- GreenPois0n for Untethered iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak – Coming Soon without requirement of 4.2 b3 SHSH blobs
- Greenpois0n May Release Soon to Jailbreak iPad 2 Using New Bootrom Exploit
- Untethered iOS 4.3 Jailbreak – Coming Soon
- Dual-Core SGX543 GPU Supported iPhone 5 and iPad 2 – Coming Soon