It is now confirmed that iPhone 5 will launch in the 1st half of the October but its final shape is still unclear. Everybody is trusting on the leaked images which are pointing toward a slimmer body, bigger screen, shift of mute button and changed inner. There is no news from Apple about the shape and features of iPhone 5 except support to iCloud but we can’t totally neglect these leaked images of different parts of iPhone 5. Here we have some more leaked images of the back cover of the casing of iPhone 5.
A well known tech blog, Macotakara released this image couple of hours ago and claimed that its related to iPhone 5. If you are our regular readers, then let me remind you the images leaked by Case-Mate. This image looks same like those images. Isn’t it?
Apart from the dimension of iPhone 5, if we talk about its features, it is also rumoured some days ago that iPhone 5 will have 8MP camera and A5 processor in it and its camera will also support panorama images. Apple is already using A5 in iPad 2 and also has start struggling to get A6 and A7 for its future idevices.
Along with iPhone 5, it is also expected that Apple will release the cheaper version of iPhone 4 named as iPhone 4S. Even At&t also start showing iPhone 4S white in its internal inventory system.
We will keep an eye on all the latest iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S news and will keep our blog up-to-date. So keep visiting TechNama and be updated.
- Latest iPhone 5 (N94) Leaked Images – Back Cover, Camera Lens And Audio Jack
- Latest iPhone 5 Leaked Images – iPhone 5 Will Have Thinner Design And 8MP Camera
- Leaked iPad 2 Case Images Removed – 2 Sites got Legal Demand
- iPhone 4S Leaked Images Revealed Changes In Antenna And Home Button Design
- iPhone 5 Rear Camera Lens, Battery and Audio Flex Cable – Leaked Images
- iPhone 5 – Leaked Images and Video