Yesterday we reported about the confirmation of the review of iOS 5 and Mac OS X loin in WWDC and we were also expected that Apple will launch iPhone 5 as well, but today we have totally different news about iPhone 5. If the latest news about iPhone 5 is true, then we will have to wait until 2012 to have it in our hands.
According to Jim Dalrymple from LoopInsight,
Apple’s apparent focus on software in its WWDC announcement backs up what my own sources are saying about the annual conference. That is, expect a software show in 2011, not a hardware event.
On the basis of the previous predictions of Dalrymple, we can’t doubt on this news but the guys who are impatiently waiting for iPhone 5 including us, have a strong wish they hey may get wrong this time.
According to a chinese blog Macotakara,
If Apple plans to ship iPhone 5, parts manufacturing should has been started already but not seem started. The shipping date of “iPhone 5″ may be set on 2012 First half because Apple seems to be focused on acquiring new customers with shipping CDMA to several country and not pushed to release new products from market.
This report really makes a sense that if Apple will launch the iPhone 5 in WWDC, then the Verizon iPhone market will get finished before reaching at the peek.
We will cover each and ever report regarding WWDC and iPhone 5, so keep visiting TechNama.
- Apple to Possibly Launch iOS 5 and iPhone 5 at WWDC 2011
- iPad 3 Possibly Launch in September 2011
- iOS 5 And New MobileMe – Apple Possibly Launch in April 2011
- Apple Possibly Launch iOS 4.3 and Introduce iPad 2 Within Next Ten Days
- iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S (8GB) Will Launch In End Of Semptember – Reuters Reported
- iPhone 5 May Launch on 20th of June 2011