As fast as iPhone 5 launch date is coming near, its leaked images are also coming on surface with the same speed. iPhone parts supplier TVC mall just released some images of different parts of iPhone 5 including battery, Back Camera Lens and headphone audio jack flex cable. These parts clearly depicting that this time Apple worked really hard on architecture of iPhone 5 and one can assume that how tough iPhone 5 parts assembling would be. Check out the images below and see how iPhone 5 parts look like.
iPhone 5 Assembly production photos leaked last week. It was clear from those images that iPhone 5 display will be bit larger than iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 will contain an elongated home button to switch between multitasking apps quickly and easily.
Moreover, these images of camera also denied the rumors that LED will be separated from camera lens.
There are rumors that iPhone 5 will be launched on September 7th, but this date is not confirmed yet. As soon as any news about its launch will be on surface, we will update our blog so stay tuned with TechNama.
- Latest iPhone 5 (N94) Leaked Images – Back Cover, Camera Lens And Audio Jack
- Latest iPhone 5 Leaked Images – iPhone 5 Will Have Thinner Design And 8MP Camera
- More Leaked Images of iPhone 5 – Larger Edge-to-Edge Screen
- iPhone 4S Leaked Images Revealed Changes In Antenna And Home Button Design
- iPhone 5 – Leaked Images and Video
- Leaked Images of iPhone 5 – Thinner Bezel and Larger Screen