After the launch of Samsung Galaxy S 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, it seems that Apple is preparing really powerful devices to compete with recently released smartphone and tablet. According to the latest news from the component supplier, iPhone 5 will come with 4 inch display and A5 processor where as the iPhone 4 has 3.5 inch screen and A4 processor. The same source also claimed about iPad 2 that it will come with improved version of A4 processor.
The component suppliers noted that the production lines for Apple’s next generation iPhone have begun testing, and Apple is interested in expanding the screen size to 4-inches to support the tablet PC market as the vendor only has a 9.7-inch iPad in the market.
- Source -
Let’s have a look on another report by the same source about iPad 2.
Apple is reportedly looking to outsource the production of its A4 processor as well as the next-generation ARM Cortex-A9-based A5 processor to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), according to industry sources.
The iPad 2 will support an enhanced version of the A4 and the A5 will power the iPhone 5. TSMC will initially produce the improved A4, and could likely become the exclusive manufacturer of the A5.
- Source -
- iPhone 5 Display Assembly Production Photos Leaked
- Ostendo 43 Inch Curved Monitor – The Gamers Display
- iPhone 5 Will Have 3.5 – 3.7 Inch Screen, Metal Back And Will Be Similar To iPhone 4
- Samsung Galaxy Player 70 with 5 Inch Display and Android 2.2 – Latest Launch by Samsung
- iPhone 5 Concept Features – Ultra Thin Design, Laser Keyboard And Holographic Display
- Verizon iPhone: better antenna, larger screen and faster processor?