All the news, leaked images and concept videos keep portraying iPhone5 totally diverse than iPhone 4 but a new report from Digitimes claims that iPhone 5 will have metal back, 3.5-3.7 inches wide screen and will look same like iPhone 4. This report is totally denying all the reports about iPhone 5 released up till now because all the reports always claimed that iPhone 5 will be thinner and will have 4 inch screen.
“Sources from upstream panel suppliers have recently revealed that the iPhone 5?s panel size will still be less than 4-inch… The sources added that the iPhone 5 will adopt a 3.5- to 3.7-inch panel with a design to allow the bezel of the panel to become thinner and make the screen look larger”
In addition, iPhone 5?s back design will be changed to a metal chassis instead of reinforced-glasses.
The sources pointed out that the upcoming iPhone will not have many differences compared to iPhone 4 in terms of components and the panel will still be less than 4-inch.
- Source -
The claim from digitimes that iPhone 5 will have metal black seems true because just 2 days ago, the back case of iPhone 5 in leaked images were also metallic.
This report has triggered a new discussion in the rumor mill because nobody can deny report from digitimes and all the previously leaked images are also enough to convince anyone that iPhone 5 will have the thinner body.
What do you think that how will the original iPhone 5 will look like and do you support the previously released rumors or this new one? Let us know by writing in the comment section below.
Keep visiting TechNama for latest news about iPhone5.
- iPhone 5 May Come With Flat Metal Back and with Larger Screen
- More Leaked Images of iPhone 5 – Larger Edge-to-Edge Screen
- Verizon iPhone: better antenna, larger screen and faster processor?
- Leaked Images of iPhone 5 – Thinner Bezel and Larger Screen
- iPhone 5 will come with 4-inch Display and A5 Processor
- Metal Casings with Jailbreak Pineapple Logo for iPhone4 Are Available in Two Awesome Silver Shades