Do you live in Philippine or have any plans to go there? If yes, then keep the biggest collection of the Philippine laws with you all the time by installing the LawJuan in your idevice. It is a must have app for all the guys in the Philippine doing any job related to law including legislator, legal researcher or lawyer. Even if you are a law enthusiast then it is the best app for you. It contains more than 15,000 laws of the Philippine and everything is offline which means that you will not need any Internet connection to access any content in the app. Philippine actually passed through different eras in which government keep adding and eliminating so many laws.
The best part about this app is that its developer keep releasing the updates for it contains new laws and all the necessary updates and you can update this app totally free of cost any time in future.
The details of laws of Philippine present in LawJuan is as follow.
- 844 Batas Pambansa: These are laws passed by the Philippine Parliament (Batasang Pambansa) from 1979-1985;
- 2034 Presidential Decrees: These are enactments from 1972-1986 when the Philippines was under Martial Law;
- Over 10,000 Republic Acts: These are legislative enactments from 1946-1972 and 1987 up to the present.
- Over 2,000 Executive Orders: plus a few more notable laws not falling into the RA, PD, BP category including the Revised Penal Code, Family Code, Administrative Code, some implementing Rules for laws, etc…
- iPod touch
- iOS 4.0 or later
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2011
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Language: English
- F1 2010 Game™For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad – Review and Screenshots
- Silent Ops For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad – Review and Screenshots
- Smoothie Recipes For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad – Review And Screenshots
- Reckless Getaway For iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad – Review and Screenshots
- iBrowser Review And Screenshots – For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Battery Double Review And Screenshots – For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad