Engadget reported about an evidence according to which Motorola Xoom will launch on February 24. The evidence is actually an ad of Best Buy. According to this ad, Motorola Xoom will be available in just $799.99.
Another information that is written on the ad is about the data terrif plan which will be $20/month for 1GB and you can extend this data limit to 10GB in just $80.
- Comparison Chart – iPad 2 Vs Motorola Xoom Vs HP TouchPad vs BlackBerry PlayBook
- Flash Player 10.2 BETA for Motorola Xoom Tablet
- Comparison of iPad 2 Rear Camera with Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy S 2 Will Launch on February 13th – Videos
- Motorola BackFlip – Specs Pictures and Review
- Android Powered Motorola ATRIX 4G coming on AT&T on 1st of March