Mozilla successfully launched FireFox 4 about a month ago. It brought a lot of new features like multi-touch support, enhanced HTML 5 support and new cool add-on manager. It was a complete success in the world of browsers. Along with its awesome features, it also brought couple of new buttons and shortcuts. Here is the list of all the new shortcuts and buttons of FireFox 4.
- Ctrl + Shift + E, turns to Panorama tab viewing.
- Ctrl + /, toggles the Add-on bar
- Ctrl + Shift + E, opens the Clear Recent History dialog. This is not new, but is more helpful now that it is three clicks away via the FireFox menu.
- The tab groups button that opens Panorama with all your tabs to visually organize them.
- The Sync button, which forces synchronization of your browsing data if you have set up Mozilla’s Sync service.
- Page zoom buttons
- A web feed subscription button. As you may have noticed, FireFox no longer tells you when a web feed (Atom or RSS) is available from the current site. If you want this back, add this button.
Keep visiting TechNama for latest informations about latest browsers.
- Firefox 5 Coming in June 2011 and Firefox 4 Final is Releasing Tomorrow
- Download Firefox 4 Final Version For Android and Maemo
- The new Firefox 4 beta 1 is official now [Download]
- Download Firefox 4 RC – Before The Final Release Date
- How to remove Firefox 4′s big orange button on top left?
- Firefox 4, What’s coming up? [Browsers]