Samsung Galaxy S is one of the most powerful smartphones in the market and in upcoming Mobile World Congress Samsung is going to launch the next version of Samsung Galaxy S. The current version of Galaxy S has 1Ghz Processor with 512 MB Ram where as the specs of next version are even higher than this. You will definitely say wow after reading the specs of Samsung Galaxy S 2.
Processor: 2 GHz
OS: Android 3.0 “Gingerbread”
Ram: 1GB with 4GB ROM
Memory: Built-in 32 GB and extendable to 64GB through MicroSD card.
Camera: 8MP with HD resolution of 1920×1080
Display: 4.3” 1280×720 super AMOLED display
Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi
Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity / ambient light sensors.
I am sure that you are still in amazement after reading this much high spec phone but come back as I have something more to tell you . There are no official confirmation about these specs and completely based on rumors. Samsung user commonly complaint about the battery life so I hope that Samsung also fix this issue in upcoming model.
We will post each and every news regarding Samsung Galaxy S 2 so keep visiting Technama.
- Samsung Galaxy S 2 Launched – Specs, Images, Video and Press Release
- Samsung Galaxy S 2 – Leaked Pictures and Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Launched – Specs and Price
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Launched – Specs, Images and Press Release
- Samsung’s Remarkable Android Phones: Galaxy 3 & Galaxy 5
- Samsung Galaxy Q: Early Leaked Specs