Apple released 7 beta versions of iOS 5 up til now and now we are expecting iOS 5 beta 8 will release on September 16th and iOS 5 GM version in the last week of September. iOS 5 final version is just few days far now. Along with beta releases of iOS 5, Dev team also keep updating jailbreaking tools like sn0wbreeze and Redsn0w to tether jailbreak each beta version of iOS 5. We were pretty sure that dev team will not release the untethered jailbreaking solution before the final release of iOS 5 and now it has been confirmed by the latest tweet of Pod2g that Chronic dev team is working very hard for untethered jailbreaking of iOS 5.
If you are not aware of the difference between the tethered and untethered jailbreaking then after tethered jailbreak the idevice, you have to connect your device with computer each time you want to reboot the device. Whereas you don’t have to worry about rebooting in after untethered jailbreking your idevice.
After the joining of iH8Sn0w with Apple, all the tech blogs and guys interested in jailbreaking got worried and start thinking that now dev team may not be able to release any further jailbreaking tool but this tweet is no less then a soothing cool breeze for jailbreak lovers. iH8sn0w also confirmed that he will not share any jailbreak related information with Apple.
What do you think, Dev team will 1st release Redsn0w or Snowbreeze? Share your thoughts with us and keep visiting TechNama for latest news from Chronic Dev Team.
- The Release Of Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.2.1 Before Christmas is Confirmed By MuscleNerd (Dev Team Member)
- Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5 Using GreenPois0n – Dev Team Confirmed
- Dev Team is Working On a Solution Of GPS Problem In iPhone 3G/3GS After upgrading baseband to 06.15.00
- Unlock Any iPhone Having Any Baseband Remotely & Permanently – Confirmed By Dev Team
- Download PwnageTool 4.3 To Untethered Jailbreak iDevices on iOS 4.3 and iOS 4.3.1
- iPhone 4 unlocked- announced by dev team member