We’re currently looking for bloggers with previous experience of writing on technology, Gadgets and games. We need articles that are original and inspiring for our readers. The key for success is that you are creative and an expert in online search/research and can churn out a 100-word news or review or 1000-word well researched post at the drop of a hat.
Most importantly, you should be passionate about technology, evaluate issues / latest products critically to drive readers and make an impact, love talking about upcoming gadgets / technology, able to keep a tab on what’s hot in the tech world and latest trends.
Other highlights potential bloggers at TechNama:
* Work independently and with team on TechNama
* Write skillfully with wit, concision, and authority and give proper references to the sources
* Have a natural knack of engaging readers
* Able to write compelling articles in conversational style
* Technology Trends Expert
* A flair for crafting snappy headlines and writing skills is a must. Previous knowledge of using WordPress will be an added advantage.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please contact us at nawabzadah30[at]gmail.com. We will get back to you our self.
* Your complete resume
* Five, published or unpublished, original sample posts / links related to environment. We won’t be using these on the site; we just want to get a sense of how well you can do this stuff.
We might not be able to reply to all applications. If we’re interested we’ll get in touch and thanks in advance!